Total Pageviews

Monday, March 18, 2013

Check Out My Feature

Hi guys!!

My wedding is Friday so I am eagerly anticipating my big day. I'm super excited and nervous and just ready for it to get here already. I will be back to posting VERY soon but in the meantime, check out my feature over at the Plus Size Beausion Blog.  Click here to read the feature.

I was ecstatic when Chardline contacted me for an Interview. She is so nice and made me feel very comfortable chatting with her. Let me know what you think :)




Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

11 comments:

  1. Great great feature! And congratulations on you wedding Friday, may God bless your union. And I know you are going to be a stunning bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feature! You support so many blogs well deserved.
    http://educatedglamourgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feature! I wish you all the best for the big day!!! So exciting!Have a blessing day!

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so looking forward to your wedding photos.
    Great feature.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so looking forward to your wedding photos.
    Great feature.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your special day this Friday. Hope to see the pics soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats beautiful! Well deserved!
    Xox
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishes for a HAPPY,Stress-free Wedding Day to you. May all the happiness you found be forever yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yayyyyyyyy thast good babe proud of ya!!

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whooo! It is finally here! Congrats, it will be a wonderful day! Did you decide what you were going to do with you hair?

    And awesome feature!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl / Check out my eyewear line Enerjiee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your wedding and feature darling! love the work youre doing here :)

    much love from NYC

    http://www.dryycleanonly.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!