Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Hot Pink and Baroque Easter

Hi Guys,

I hope you guys are all having an amazing Easter Holiday. I'm not very religious so I won't go into a whole spill about remembering what today is about..I just hope you all enjoy your day with your families. Here in Mississippi, it literally goes from Winter to Summer...so I am taking advantage of any days left to wear long sleeves. It's not very cold here but today there was just enough chill in the air to rock long sleeves without being hot.

I paired this hot pink peplum top with a baroque print skirt I purchased from Asos some months back. I kept trying to see what I was going to pair this skirt with. Black was the obvious choice but you guys know I try to incorporate some element of color in each of my looks because that's just me. I loved the combo and for my shoes I rocked my trusty Steve Madden Dejavu heels. These are a MUST have in every woman's closet because it's a basic black pump that's 6 inches tall but the platform makes it feel like a 4 inch pump. It's VERY comfy and I plan on copping it in other colors as well since they are so versatile.

Still rocking the straight hair but because I am afraid of heat damage I think my curly tresses shall return VERY soon...........so stay tuned





Top (Click Here To Purchase Top)/ Skirt- Asos( Click Here To Purchase Skirt)/ Shoes Steve Madden 

I hope u all enjoyed this look!!!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

45 comments:

  1. Cute girl! I have that skirt as well and haven't figured out how i want to wear it either smh. You are so right about those Deja Vu's, a must have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! smdh the things we go through with these clothes lollllll. I want them in the blush now!

      Delete
  2. Love that skirt .... U killed it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous clash of pink and yellow, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Love, love, love.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as i was getting used to the amazing pink + orange styling, you take it to a whole new level with baroque print. Super!
    Have a Blessed Easter!

    - Marjory
    www.marjorysimon.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and u have a great one as well!

      Delete
  5. love this look! the colors are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look !! fab color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute...but that's nothing new. You always look fab. I've been eyeing those shoes for awhile now. I guess I need to stop being cheap and grab myself a pair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawnya!!! I was cheap too but these are so worth it!!

      Delete
  8. I absolutely love the pop of color with that skirt.

    Dominique
    www.beautifullycoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking fabulous, I love the color mixture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As usual you look Fab!! Glad to hear you are shopping your closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yes maam I am all about shopping my closet!

      Delete
  11. Have you given any thought to making a career from your blog? Read my post - http://mykurves.blogspot.com/2013/03/nasty-gal.html
    and leave your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would have never thought of this combo, but it very very HAWT!! Amazing once again!! XOXO Keisha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the skirt, looks so pretty paired with the blouse. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking gorgeous,love the skirt n top.keep up the good job dear
    http://trendyrammy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. That skirt is very baroque! So lovely. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know HOW I missed this but this look is stunning! I also love your straight hair and I couldn't couldn't help to notice you rocking your Mrs. Bling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!!! I love it too but I hate putting heat on my hair so I'm about to put it up in another protective style soon. I'm loving sporting my Bling :)

      Delete
  17. I love ASOS! I stalk their website daily lol you look fab as always!!!!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girl u and me both it's a shame!!!! Thanks!

      Delete
  18. Love this look!! You look fabulous!! Love that skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. yessss i love this two colors together hunny! werkkk nice shoes as well they look so comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am SO loving this look! The color combo is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  21. YERRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!! I love it!! Who would ever think this goes together!! I'm truly digging this look. And I like the way your skirt fits. I recently made my first ASOS purchase, a skirt in a size 22 and it's baggy as f***. I should've listened when everyone said size down. lol. This is a great outfit, you look glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Zag and I miss u chicka!!

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!