Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentines: Black with a Pop of Pink

Hi Guys,

For Valentine's Day I actually had a very tiring day at work and came home and prepared a nice intimate dinner for my fiance and I. Since we had just celebrated our one year engagement anniversary I actually wasn't expecting us to really celebrate Valentine's since we are not really huge on consumer Holidays. I was surprised to come home and find a box with some pink Jessica Simpsons waiting for me :) Anyone who knows me knows that shoes are better than roses, flowers, chocolates and all of the above!!!

Since we were both tired we decided to celebrate the Holiday this weekend. I decided to forego a red dress and I decided to wear the "Vee dress" that I got courtesy of BishieChrissi.com. I already have it in yellow and it was such a hit I HAD to have it in another color!!! I felt sexy sassy and classy in this dress. I decided to pop this black dress with the pink shoes that I received for Valentine's Day and a clutch that I've worn numerous times on the blog.

Enjoy the pics!!!







Dress- courtesy of BishieChrissie.com/ Clutch- Charming Charlie/ Shoes- Jessica Simpson

Make sure you check out BishieChrissi.com for her new arrivals. She keeps the latest celeb fashion in both Plus and Straight Sizes. Follow her on Instagram as well as a lot of her arrivals never make it to the site.

What do you guys think of this look?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

35 comments:

  1. The dress is gorgeous and fits you so well...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venessia, your style is sweet here. Sweet pair of pink pumps to compliment your nails. Your usual curly hair is lovely framing your pretty face. This dress is truly charming. Sweet outfit!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked pretty That pop of pink was fab

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted this dress but the back is so low cut....can you show the back and how you are wearing it?

    P.s you look great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim Unfortunately I didn't take photos of the back but I wear the bras that stick on you can use them one or 2 times...I am a C cup and it works just fine for me.

      Delete
  5. You always look so good. You pull off these types of dresses so well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!!! U always look great as well!!

      Delete
  6. oh, you look too hot. And that pink is gorgeous. Your man got good taste.

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love babe u look great sweettie xxx

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable dress. I went to purchase and they are sold out...oh wells =0(

    www.fancycirves.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi dear! just found your blog and i love it! would you like to follow each other?
    ♥http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, classic look! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous! I love the dress and the colorful accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok I SOOOOO need that dress! You make it look AMAZING!

    Jen
    www.commecoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girrrrlll...you are fabulously fierce! I love that dress on you!

    Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! Why am I just seeing this?! I SOOOOOO love this look! Your nail color and shoes are BANGIN! You better WERKKK!

    Much love...
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  15. deff rocking this look! love the dress & heels!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!