Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 10, 2013

StyleWatch: Jennifer Hudson at the 2013 Pre-Grammy Party

Hi guys,

I just dropped in briefly to share one of my fave looks from the Pre-Grammy Parties from none other than Ms. Jennifer Hudson!!






Jennifer rocked out in a Maria Lucia Lohan dress, Giuseppe Zanotti sandals, and a Demarco bracelet. I am absolutely loving this look from head to toe especially her lippie.

What do you think of this look?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

9 comments:

  1. Her makeup is gorge. I like the dress, but I don't think it's flattering in the bust area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not feeling it! The Shoe is all wrong! And the hair is ugly. I hate a black shoe with a nude dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice dress and good make up..she back beauty...red sandle go more good with color of dress.
    Cosmetic Surgery India

    ReplyDelete
  4. she look beautiful in that dress it complimented her well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmmm, I Love the dress, just wish she would have worn her hair differently....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her make up and sandals very nice. She look so good. Very nice post.
    Cardiac Surgery India

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like her songs and her way of fashion style. Very good, she put on perfect make up and beautiful dress.


    Oncology & Cancer Surgery India

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!