Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shoe Diaries: Red Pumps are better than Red Roses

Hi guys,

This past weekend we celebrated our one year Engagement Anniversary. It's hilarious because my sister said he had this elaborate plan about how he was going to propose on Valentine's Day but after he got the ring he couldn't wait any longer lolll.  Click here to read my post from last year.

In honor of our Engagement he said that he knew I'd prefer red pumps over red roses, so I got some red pumps as one of my anniversary gifts. I am in the process of rebuilding my shoe collection with nothing but classic style pumps in standout colors so I'm glad I have a new classic pair of red pumps and a fiance that listens to my random rants about fashion because he always picks the perfect gifts.



You guys will see me rocking these very soon.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12 comments:

  1. I want them, ahhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!!! Your guy clearly knows his woman, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaawwww so sweet, and great to have a man that pays attention to you and what you like, blessed and Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them!! Can't wait to see how you style them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so thoughtful of him...holding out girl...holding out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always on the look out for a hot pair of red pumps. He did that!!! Congrads!

    www.curviebirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you ever considered creating an ebook or
    guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based on the same
    topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If
    you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

    my homepage :: ralph lauren outlet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

    my homepage: cheap polo ralph lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?

    I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my readers would enjoy your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to
    shoot me an email.

    Feel free to visit my website; CHI Flat Iron

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see my lady in these pumps. She has a shoe fetish like no other. I need to turn her on to this site.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!