Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sequin Stripes- Work Your Basics

Hi Guys,

Oftentimes we get caught up in wanting to  wear or have new things but you can work your basics and come up with a look that's just as fab. With this ensemble, I wore a striped blazer that's been recycled over and over in my wardrobe, a basic black cami, and a basic midi pencil skirt.

This is conservative enough for work but with the right accessories it can go from day to night. With this look I added a bold sequin bag and fire engine red suede pumps after work to make the look more interesting. Everything looks better with a little glitz added :)





Cami and Blazer- F21+/ Skirt- Asos/ Shoes- Jessica Simpson/ Bag-Gifted over a year ago


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
e,

31 comments:

  1. this is too cute! Love your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bag!!! I love that bag soo much, gosh I need sequins in my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!!!!!! I am obsessed with anything sequin!! lollll

      Delete
  3. I'm gonna have to rock my stripe blazer like this...too cute hun & love the pop of color on the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute outfit! As a teacher, I would need different shoes for work, but love this look for going out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!!! yes most definitely these are not stand up for 8 hours shoes for sure lol!!

      Delete
  5. The bag is beautiful!! loving the look

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is the business! The bag gives it just enough bling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot! you know I love a basic pallet with a pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bag!! and you're gorgeous :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes!! Love this whole outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honey, anything that sparkles makes me happy!! I have a jacket similar to yours! You look beautiful as always!!

    www.curviebirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice and loving the shoes!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It may be conservative but it is nothing short of fashionable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's cute outfit, love the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!