Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Online Find: 5th and Fierce Boutique

Hi Guys,

I was browsing the web and came across a new boutique. I am always on the lookout for new stores that have fashion forward options for us curvalicious ladies. 5th and Fierce Boutique is a one stop shop for both straight and plus sizes.

I like that this boutique caters to both plus and straight sizes and picks items that are just as fashionable in plus sizes as they do for the straight sizes. When I'm looking for a new site to shop on, I look at presentation. I like the website, how user friendly it is and that my size is available. I hate going to sites where everything is always sold out especially when I have my debit card out ready to purchase!

Here is my fave pick on their site:

HOUNDSTOOTH DIVA DRESS


I saw one of my fave Curvy Divas rocking this dress with colored tights


and I've also seen blogger Brittany of PocketsandBows rocking the same dress from another boutique in her post here. The belt with is was EVERYTHING!!!



Check them out. Since they are a new boutique I will be featuring items from them for the rest of the month to see what else I find for you guys. I will be posting fashion finds for my straight size readers as well.

What do you think of this pick?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

13 comments:

  1. That dress is so super cute! I love the skater skirt style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic dress, ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention girl! I can so see you wearing this dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick. Love the dress. http://educatedglamourgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick, love the prints :)

    xoxo
    Stella
    www.jadore-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeeeeeee Curvaceous Boutique and she Always Kills it with the LOOKS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Doll for the LOVE... Everyday is MY Runway..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress! You have a good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is super cute
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, I discovered your site by means of Google at the same time as searching
    for a comparable matter, your site came up, it appears to be like great.

    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, just turned into alert to your weblog via Google, and located that it's really informative.
    I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful for
    those who continue this in future. Many other people will probably be benefited out of your writing.

    Cheers!

    Also visit my web page; avoir plus de vue sur youtube

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I love it too much

    new site here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!