Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fashion Find: Printed Leggings

Hi Guys,

I just dropped through to show you guys a fashion find I saw recently. When I saw these black and white leggings on the Fifth and Fierce Boutique I was geeked.


HOLLYWOOD SUBLIMATION PRINT LEGGING



 I love these leggings and I actually own a very similar pair to these and I rocked them probably over a year ago on the blog :



If you want to copy this look u can find these leggings here for only 27.00,  Happy Shopping!!!!!



Unitil Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

18 comments:

  1. That was really nice legging...Please visit www.bvira.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, my daughter has a So in Style Barbie that is dressed in pants like that which are supposed to be designed by Rocca Wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with these leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping if you would like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and other social sites.- Chic Out of Town

    http://chicoutoftown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leggings! They are in line with the mod trend.

    Kisses

    www.lovelifepearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute...I can see them with cap-toe heels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving printed leggings! I have a pair similar to these as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peculiaг аrtіcle, tοtally ωhat I needed.


    my webѕite :: about street smart taxi
    my site :: Grapevine texas Taxi company

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like these leggings! Great Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! In the end I got a webpage from where I be able to
    genuinely get useful facts regarding my study and knowledge.


    My website ... http://blogmafia.com/story.php?title=sell-gold-online

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have the same leggings . they make my booty look FABOOOOOO !!!!

    Weirdo xoxo

    www.youngfatslut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How I love and adore Plus size women especially who can rock their butts on the "real runway". Following you now..;) I hopw you can visit my blogg too!

    ♥'s
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!