Total Pageviews

Friday, February 22, 2013

Essence Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon

Hi Guys!!!

Recently, Essence honored honored Oprah Winfrey, Alfre Woodard, Gabrielle Union, Mara Brock-Akil, Naomie Harris and Quvenzhan√© Wallis at their annual Black Women in Hollywood pre-Oscars luncheon. As usual I was looking for pics of the curvy women who showed up to show out. I spotted pics of Jill Scott and Niecy Nash.......but I'm not sure how I feel about the looks.




Photo Credit: Getty Images/Steve Granitz


What do you think about these looks? Sound off in the comments below!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

7 comments:

  1. That second look - to. die. for. I'm seriously lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill's layers are off. The top she picked could have been better. Niecy looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love niecy but Jill ??!!!! Who's styling her this is all wrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm convinced that Jill just likes to look bad! SMH. LOVE Niecy Leggings!! Looking for those today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now first off I love me some Jill however I dont like this look. Maybe she was going for an out of the box look or something, but I do love those shoes. Niecy looks cute but I don't care for her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill needs to lose the blazer, and maybe that would help a little bit. And I love Niecy leggings but I would have gone with another top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Jill Scott she's one of the prettiest women in Hollywood and she has a beautiful smile; but she could definitely do with another outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!