Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Celeb Style For Curves/Valentine's Day



Hi Guys,

I was on browing on the web and saw one of my fave curvy ladies GooGoo rocking this fierce maxi gown!!




For those of you who don't know she is the sister and stylist to Gospel Duo Mary Mary. I located the exact dress that she is wearing in case any of you guys want to purchase it for Valentine's Day.

Red Long Dress 2

You can get this dress at chicandcurvy.com for less than 50.00 and comes in 1x, 2x, and 3x. Click here to purchase.

Do you like?


Until. Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

16 comments:

  1. This looks amazing!

    If they ship to germany, i´m definitely buying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VA-VA-VOOOOMMM!! I think I need to get my hands on this bad boy STAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is super cute! Too bad I have my dress for Valentine's Day already. Great pick! http://educatedglamourgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress is everythig; just might be a simple dress to get hitched in.Yessssssssssss! hunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhhh yes...sexy sexy love it and a great price as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot hot hot!!! This is such a fabulous gown... unfortunately I don't need it for Valentine's day seeing as I will be spending it alone...again...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning...you sure know how to pick em...and let me just say how I love it when style is represented for all budgets

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!