Total Pageviews

Friday, February 8, 2013

4th Annual Essence Black Women in Music Event--Curvy Girl Style

Hi Guys,

These celebs were spotted at the 4th Annual Essence Black Women in Music event in West Hollywood, California. I was loving all of the different looks but Jill took it HOME as usual!!





Jill Scott


Amber Riley

Amber Riley

Nene Leaks
Nene Leaks

erica mary mary solo e1360262460560 Mary Mary Star Rolls Solo At Essences Black Women In Music Event / Ignites Split Rumors

Tina Campbell of Mary Mary

What did you guys think of all their looks? Whose ur fave?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

11 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous and stylish ladies, i love the bright pink dress! ahhh i need one like that! :)

    xx
    anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jill and Tina's looks! Jill definitely did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill killed it but not loving Amber's look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love jill and tina's look! all the ladies look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill Scott looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love her look! The other ladies look fab as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous all of them.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how all of these looks can be represented by the everyday woman! I love how beauty is being represented in all shapes and sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ERICA of Mary Mary looks great and so does Jill!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!