Total Pageviews

Monday, January 14, 2013

Winter White With A Touch of Faux Fur

Hi Guys!!!

Lately I have been shopping my closet and shopping for basic, no fuss pieces that I can throw on super quick and head out the door. The beauty of basics is that you can throw on a few simple pieces ..add a couple of fab accessories and you look very well put together with minimal effort. I don't know what it is but lately but I don't feel like putting extra time into my outfits because my wedding is coming up and I can feel the stress coming on even tho my ceremony will be a small one.

I shopped my closet for this look and found these old jeans (that I couldn't fit anymore before I started my gym workouts yayy me), a basic black cami top and paired it with a white blazer you guys have seen numerous times on the blog before. Sidenote: I don't care about the no white after Labor Day Rule..I wear whatever color I want year round lol. To make this basic outfit come to life, I threw on my leopard print faux fur (a girl can NEVER have too much leopard) and my candy apple red quilted bag that has been on the blog numerous times before as well.

Ladies, don't forget those basics. Yes every girl wants fabulous pieces but sometimes the best outfits are the ones we don't even put forth effort with. For the ladies that don't wear heels a pair of suede black loafers would look just as fab with this outfit.










Blazer-Fashion To Figure/ Cami- Asos/ Faux Fur- Catos like 4 years ago/ Jeans- Burlington/ Bag- Ebay/ Shoes-Jessica Simpson

What did you think of my casual look?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

51 comments:

  1. Love the fur scarf, that bag adds a pop of color to the outfit, gorgeous
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fur makes such a statement.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Love the leopard and red bad
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. *dead* love your outfit. now i want to shop my closet . Ctfuu , thanks for your fabulous fashion

    Weirdo xoxo
    Www.youngfatslut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You look stunning girlfriend! =) I would love to wear heels like the ones you have on.. My feet are too flat and I'm not used to walking in them.

    That handbag is too cute! I actually need a new handbag. However, when I go shopping for one it's always so hard to choose. They have too many that catch my eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie!!!!! It definitely is hard for me to pick bags too!

      Delete
  6. GORGEOUS fur scarf. This outfit ROCKS.

    xo,
    Terry

    http://terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant go wrong with leopard.. EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That fur scarf is like WHOA! Loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with this red bag! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute look! I'm in love with your shoes!

    xoxo
    Nike O.
    www.eighthundredsqft.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE IT!!! You always look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yassssssssss too cute in those shoes and that fur #WORK

    xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey now! You look fabulous! Love the scarf. Rawr!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on filling into those jeans!! AWESOME!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You better werk Diva!!! You look beautiful!! XOXO Keisha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm the exact same way... I could careless about Fashion Rules!!!!' Break 'me as long as WE are cute breaking the rules are allowed!!!!! And, girlfriend you are supa cute!!!! *Divalicious*

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your look! And that leopard print fur is so hot! Cute and stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute! I have to try winter white! Got some pices in mind too...Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see ur take!!! Ur welcome!

      Delete
  19. Love the fur and the red bag! fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your whole look! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love anything Animal prints and that stole is just so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Truly didn't know that there were so many wonderful websites for curvy girls....thanks so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey girl, just found yoyr blog and LUFF it<3 keep rocking(:

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!