Total Pageviews

Monday, January 7, 2013

Tuxedo Striped NYE

Hi Guys,

I know I'm probably the LAST blogger to post my NYE look but hey better late than never :). This NYE I decided to go a different route and shop my closet instead of buying something new. I normally rock a dress or something glitzy with sequins or sparkle but this year I wanted to be different and not rock something everyone else would have on so I rocked a look that I wouldn't normally rock on NYE and I definitely stood out.

I paired my black peplum top (Yes I'm obsessed with peplum and no my obsession won't end anytime soon) and my Tuxedo striped leggings. To add a pop of color, I rocked my yellow suede Jessica Simpson pumps. Seriously, these pumps are so comfy I have them in tons of colors so don't be surprised when you see me this Spring rocking these same shoes in numerous colors. I decided to keep it minimal and I didn't rock any jewelry. I think these pants are the statement piece so I let them have all the shine.





Closeup of the Stripe Detail On my Pants


My fiance and I later that night at the club bringing in 2013 together. 


It looks like I wasn't the only one who came up with the bright idea to stand out in black and white Striped leggings because Marlo Hampton of RHOA was spotted in a very similar outfit on NYE as well. I admire her style a lot so the fact that we wore a similar outfit made my day :)

Pants and Top-Asos/ Shoes- Jessica Simpson

What do you guys think of my NYE look?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

63 comments:

  1. you look super comfy. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tei!! It was it was one of the most comfy NYE outfits I've worn to date!

      Delete
  2. You look great and both you and the fiancé look very happy. Cheers to 2013 my love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and both you and the fiancé look very happy. Cheers to 2013 my love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look cute and stylish...where did you get those leggings? need them in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab! Love the pop of color with the shoes!

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a diva ! I wish I could rock heels like you. Fab as usual !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I'm super short so I have no choice loll!

      Delete
  7. WERK!!!!! LOVE THE IDEA OF YOUR LOOK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to see what you will be wearing in 2013. Will that be a wedding dress?? Happy 2013 to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and yes my wedding is in March!!! :)

      Delete
  9. HAWT Diva!!! I love the pop of yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this babe xxx

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pants though!!!! I love that you wore yellow heels with it! Werk!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pure cuteness!!!

    www.shapeleylouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit what was that pretty nail polish that you rocked I love that

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I think it was this one that I blogged about sometime last year
      http://style4curves.blogspot.com/2012/01/purple-licious-nails.html

      Delete
  14. Beautiful... I love women who stand out among the crowd! I haven't posted my NYE outfit either..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I can't wait to see what you rocked!!!

      Delete
  15. Love your pants! And the yellow pumps add such a pop to your cute outfit. Gorgeous! Also, thank you for following and leaving a comment on my blog! It's such an honor, I appreciate it more than you know!
    Myah
    thehappyhealthywholegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want some peplum in my life...especially after this look. V you are really slimming down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get u some Tammie!! I would love to see you in peplum!! Awww thanks I've been hitting the gym pretty regularly so I sure hope so!

      Delete
  17. I'm in love with those mustard colored shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!! They are super comfy too!

      Delete
  18. i love that pop of purple on the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is an awesome look. Very different for NYE but that's why it works! You look so good hunni!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous in black and white with a pop of yellow, yeahhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute black and white combo! The peplum looks great on you!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  22. You both look FAB! I love how you always spruce your outfits up & make them your own!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Don't you just love the pants??? Love the look, especially the shoes, which I may have to get now. **heavy sigh**...LOL

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kmsllllllllllllll you know how we are about the shoes!!! I have so many pairs of these smdhhhhh Thanks!! and yes these pants are my faves!!!

      Delete
  24. First thing I noticed about this look was those bright purple nails. Love them.


    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really cute oh how I love my peplum pieces

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful! i too have these same pants and I love them as well...

    Dominique
    Www.beautifullycoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this look! You are fab Lady.
    xo Shari

    ReplyDelete
  28. SUPER CUTE look! Loving those pants!! I need those in my life PRONTO! lol

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  29. You were hot!!! Happy New Year chick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So cute!! The leggings fit nicely, I love Asos!

    http://ThickFabLife.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!