Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Look For Less- Christian Louboutin Dupe

Hi Guys,

I was browsing the Internet today and came across an amazing deal. See these Christian Louboutins?




They are pretty amazing but I don't have the funds for shoes in this price range right now so I found the next best thing.



These Steve Maddens are only 30 bucks on clearance right now so I would say this is a MAJOR STEAL.
Click Here To Purchase.

They come in black too.



Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

10 comments:

  1. Nice! You go Girl!!! I actually like the color of the Steve Maddens better. A little less rosy. Great Steal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad u like it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I saw the CL's and yes the Madden's are a steal! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoaaaa... That is a STEAL!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look for less and that price is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your shoes picks and have even capitolized on one...I am currently on the lookout for some nice black pumps as well leopard ones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the link!!! Will absolutely be purchasing tomorrow. ��������

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boxes are happy face emoticons btw lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank youuu for the tip! Now I shall be $30 poorer!lol
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!