Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

StyleCrush: Michelle Obama

Hi Guys,

I don't post much about politics but no matter what your political affiliation is, there is NO denying Michelle Obama's style. I don't know if it's the bangs but her Inauguration style really had me swooning. I'm loving her new bangs...she looks younger and more youthful with them. Most definitely a GREAT change!!!!





Are you feeling her new bangs? What do you think of Mrs. O's style?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

13 comments:

  1. I love her and the bangs look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning indeed, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously... I loved EVERY piece she wore throughout the Inauguration! Plus, her bangs are fierce! I think they bring a more feminine feel to her face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bangs make her look so youthful, I love em and her chic style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Mrs. O, she can do no wrong ever! I love her new bangs, I wasn't feeling them a first but they grew on me. I also feel like they make her look younger too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. Obama's style is fierce and the new hair do is very chic. It did make me take a second look. All her looks for the inauguration events were pretty darn amazing. I think her style has gotten a little edgier over the last couple of months but i'm loving it. How've you been girl! Haven't been here in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, Love, Love... I can't say it enough! I am sooo PROUD to have her as the 1st lady she the epitome of BEAUTY, STYLE, and CLASS!!!!! Every look is STUNNING!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! She is so classy :) I just adore her and her style. Nothing like a classy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This women is one of my style icons. She looks fabulous with the new bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love the bangs!!! Lady O is shutting down in DC all day/every day!! Love her style.

    www.curviebirdie.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!