Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Spiked Flats For Under $20.00

Hi Guys,

I am looking to add more fashionable flats to my Spring and Summer wardrobe for the office and I'll be sharing some of my cute flats finds with you guys. I do realize that all of you don't wear heels as frequently as I do and I want to write posts that every reader can relate to.



I love these because of the bright color and the spikes give them that extra rocker edge. These would look amazing dressed up or down and you can't beat the price tag of less than 20.00. These also come in blue, fuchsia  and black.
Click To Purchase


Are you feeling these?
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. I don't often wear flats but I am definitely drawn to them if they are embellished and these spikes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spikes make these the perfect FLATS! *CUTE*

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your post! love your blog! wanna follow each other?

    BITE MY STYLE

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!