Total Pageviews

Friday, January 18, 2013

Polish Files: Feeling Like A Vamp

Hi guys,

I don't know when or why I stopped posting beauty finds last year but this year I'm going to do better and let you guys in on great polish deals, lippies for brown girls as I find them etc. I polish my nails frequently so I am always looking for a new polish color.

This week I found a pretty color for 1.99 at a local Beauty Supply.

le

It's like a vampy brownish deep purplish color that I just love!!!! It's one of the Ruby Kisses HD colors and it's called Dark and Delicious. I love this HD Line because they are thick and look very pretty. I'm not sure how long they last because I polish my nails every week. 

In case your Beauty Supply doesn't have this color I located it online. Click Here to Purchase.

I'll back soon with more beauty finds.


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

5 comments:

  1. This is one of my fav colors..

    Nice post!

    Now following..Hope you do the same.

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have alot of those they work great for $1.99 I really do like them sometime here in Atlanta I can find them for $0.99 at the beauty supply stores that don't know any better lol


    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love playing with different nail colors. I might give this a try! Thanks for sharing.

    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhhhh loving the outfit diva . you're looking really sickening right now.

    Weirdo xoxo

    www.youngfatslut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!