Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Male OOTD: NOTORIOUS

Hi Guys,

For those of you who are new to the blog I also do a male outfit of the day from time to time featuring my fiance. He hates being photographed but he was in rare form on this day and I actually got a full photoshoot out of him on the way out to our date. Let's hope I can keep this momentum going :)

He is a huge fan of screen tees but since he is getting older he likes to keep his younger guy vibe going but making it look more age appropriate. On this datenight he rocked one of his favorite Biggie Tees (He is a HUGE fan of Biggie), and paired it with some gray slacks and a velvet blazer that coordinated with the colors in the tee shirt. He chose to rock his light gray vans and his argyle socks for added interest.








Blazer and Pants- Belk/ Shirt- Street Vendor/ Shoes-Vans

What do you think of this look?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXO

11 comments:

  1. love the blazer and how the colors complement each other well

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the whole outfit the Biggie T is a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!!!!

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone he really appreciated the feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! I'm trying to get my babe to wear more blazers. They just look so fab on guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look!! love the blazer. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aggggg! I want that tee! Guys screen tees are so much cooler than girl's! Screaming with delight btw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I think he is very confident wearing his favorite Biggie Tees. Maybe you should do this more often. Here is some tips on how to be confident to keep the momentum going.xo

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!