Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Looks for Less- Inspired by Louis Vuitton

Hi Guys,

I'm back with another installment of the Look for Less. I usually highlight shoes but today I am helping you curvy divas stay on top of the top trends for Spring Summer 2013. I was absolutely in love with the pictures from the Louis Vuitton Paris Fashion Week Show.

Paris- Louis fave


DEI-SL-ORS1-FR

1006486


After I saw the photos I instantly thought of  a skirt I recently saw on the Asos curve website:

Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Skirt In Checkboard Print

Click Here To Purchase

For less than 40.00 you can rock a Louis Vuitton inspired look for less and stay on trend with Black and White this Spring!!!! Thank me later!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

14 comments:

  1. I love black and white. I just bought a white skirt today. A block black/white shirt would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so lovely. I'm loving this classic checkerboard print! Fab look for less!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooved Louis Vuitton's checkered pieces. This skirt is a great find! I will definitely be copping soon!

    Stay fab! xx

    stilettojetset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! You have a great eye for spotting that AND making the connection! I would definitely rock a checkered piece..with gloves and faux fur.
    xoxo
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I definitely spend enough time shopping in the Internet lollllllllll

      Delete
  5. yes yes yes to the skirt. I saw this a while back on Asos, still debating if I should go for it .

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo YAY....I want this skirt. It's the 1st on my wishlist on my blog: http://darlingsweetii.blogspot.com/p/wi.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black and white patterns are so in this season. I love the look for less.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!