Total Pageviews

Monday, January 21, 2013

Green Skirt Remixed

Hi Guys,

I'm off work today yayyyyyyy!! I will most definitely be catching up on some blogs and taking it easy!!! On to my OOTD:

As you guys know I LOVE to shop my closet!!! I definitely get my money's worth out of my items this way and I also get to wear looks that are more unique since I mix and match so many random items out of my closet.

This weekend I was headed to pick up my wedding dress and I decided to remix my green pencil skirt. I've worn it on the blog before with a leopard peplum blouse but on this day I decided to remix it and rock it with  my polkadot pussybow blouse and a black faux fur vest. Since it has been a bit chillier here I have really been into my faux fur pieces and this vest added just the right amount of warmth. The pussybow blouse is most definitely a staple in my work wardrobe. I really loved the mix of prints and textures. I kept my shoe classic with my fave black suede pumps and opted out of accessories.









Vest-Dillards/ Shirt- F21+/ Skirt-Fushia Love/ Shoes- Jessica Simpson

I really loved the subtle sexiness of the sheer top but the pussybow gives it a good girl feel :)

What do you guys think of this look?


30 comments:

  1. I've begun opting for pussy bow blouses as an option for officewear. I don't like the conventional work blouses so a fun piece like yours is a plus in my wardrobe.
    xo
    Audrey
    http://inches2style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl your make up is spot on. Love it;);)

    misertlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this fit, very FAB! XOXO Keisha
    www.bigbonedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute that skirt color is very pretty

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never go wrong with a green and polka dots.You look fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all things polka dots!!!! Cute chic look

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have the same skirt, i really love how did you combine it! :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. We must have fashion ESP...I LOVE this look especially that vest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why are you so always so fabulous boo? I need that fur vest!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute look. I like the pop of color with the skirt. Also, loving the faux fur vest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS outfit. I LOVE that green skirt against the black polka dot top. Great contrast. You look amazing!

    xo,
    Terry

    http://terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it & of course you are working that mixed print

    Tammy
    http://www.afendibagandabadattitude.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you remixed this skirt! I have a similar one..so I u got my wheels spinning lol. Cant wait to see your wedding dress! :)

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.

      I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
      sexy tops

      Delete
  15. nice color pop with the green and brows are PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!