Every new year people make tons of resolutions ..many of which they don't keep....and I opt out of New Year's resolutions because I make goals and resolutions daily. However, this year I wanted to change things up a bit and make some fashion and beauty resolutions for myself. In 2013 these are some things I want to do
- TRY to wear more flats ( I despise flats unless they are absolutely necessary but I'm going to try to have an open mind about them for 2013)
- Reorganize my closets so I can see everything that I own. I have my shoes organized amazing but my clothes are another story. I need to get those reorganized so that I can see everything that I have.
- Start back wearing lipstick. This year, I have been stuck on the clear lipgloss and in 2013 I want to start back experimenting with lipcolor.
- Use one of my gazillion makeup palettes I have with colors other than brown. At one point I used to wear all sorts of colored shadows and at some point I just stopped experimenting and started wearing only nudes and browns on my eye. I definitely want to try out some colored shadows this Spring.
- Buy more jeans. I rarely wear pants, but this year you guys will see more looks with leggings and jeans.
- Buy more classic heels. In my early 20s I loved trendy heels..now as I get older I still love my heels super high but I tend to reach for more classic silhouettes and styles that can go from the office to date night. When I did a closet purge, last Spring I got rid of about 4 bags of shoes some of which I hated so much because they were trendy at one time and I didn't like the style anymore. I don't want to have to go through that again.
- Experiment with hair color this Summer. I mainly keep my hair black so this Summer I think I'm gonna try some color at least once.
- Get some stylish gym clothes. I look a MESS when I workout..mainly because I'm more focused on my workout than on being stylish but this year I will invest in gym clothes that make me feel as fabulous as my regular clothes.
These are just a few of the fashion resolutions that I've made for myself this year. Do you have any fashion resolutions. Anything new you want to try that you have been too afraid to try in the past?
Until Next Time,