Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Where To Find A Denim Top: Reader Questions Answered

Happy Hump Day!!!

I got a lot of inquiries about where to score a chambray shirt in plus sizes after my OOTD (outfit of the day) post on Monday and since I purchased mine awhile back I tried to find one that you guys can purchase now.



Click Here To Purchase  I really love this bleached look top...so cool!


Click Here To Purchase



I actually love that this one is belted. This would look fab with leggings or skinny jeans. The belt would accent the smallest part of your waist and the bottom flows to conceal a not so flat tummy.

Click Here To Purchase.


I hope this helps anyone trying to recreate my look from Monday!!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

14 comments:

  1. Styles4curves...I have 2 on my site.

    http://boutique115.bigcartel.com/product/laced

    http://boutique115.bigcartel.com/product/celio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 denim tops. Love em all! So versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They can also be found on www.SimplyBe.com. I ordered one, but of course it os on back order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love
    xxx
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rinse and the texture of the second shirt. A denim shirt is something I really need to add to my wardrobe, and I love all of these. Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice options! I really like the first top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am rocking a denim top in my last outfit post and mine is from Marshals

    ReplyDelete
  8. a chambray top is a must! i have 2 and i just ordered another from madewell. i think i have a problem :-/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!