Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Style4Curves Featured on Saga Of A Fatshionista Blog

Hello everyone,


This has been a VERY busy workweek for me and it JUST started. I just dropped in today to share with you guys that I have been featured on the Saga of a Fatshionista Blog! It is always an honor for me to be recognized by other bloggers and I am elated that she chose me to feature.

Click here to read the feature and find out a little more about me.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

8 comments:

  1. Great feature Girly! Keep rep'n for the classy sexy curvy women!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your thoughts Venessa! You are so down to earth. I like that blue and white dress with the blazer you featured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes great post love !!


    Have a great weekend !

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good good....keep doing good things and be smarter and stylish curvy woman...Thanks for posting it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoop whoop Congrats laday!!!!
    xoxo
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally deserve the recognition diva! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!