Total Pageviews

Monday, December 24, 2012

Office Party (What I Wore)

Hi Guys,

Recently my company had a networking reception/Holiday Party. It is a very corporate environment so I wanted to keep my attire very professional but since it was after hours I opted out of stuffy business attire. I came home and changed into my new fave combo...a peplum top and pencil skirt combo. I love this combo because it highlights your figure in a classy way. I am totally in love with midi length pencil skirts because they skim my figure and I don't have to worry about them rising above my knees and looking unprofessional. I hate to see women walking around tugging a too short skirt or dress down at a Business event.

I thought my green peplum top, red fingernails, and sparkly heels brought out a festive look. I accessorized with a black Statement necklace and my black fur clutch. It got kind of chilly that night so I rocked my black leather coat as my outerwear (not pictured).

I loved this look so much I may just wear it on Christmas Day to visit my in laws #judgeme loll.










Top and Skirt- Asos/ Necklace- Forever Pink Boutique/ Shoes-Heavenly Soles/ Clutch TJ Maxx (last year)

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

26 comments:

  1. Love that skirt!!! Fab Hun btw I've been wanting to purchase something from asos is everything true to size????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa and yes they are very true to size!!

      Delete
    2. Love the look...I bought a black and white stripped skirt like this one for my B-Day!!!!

      Delete
  2. Love your style....I appreciate u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgeous and sophisticated as always dear!
    Xo
    Priscilla
    Prissysavvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I am that Chick that tugs at skirts at the office...especially ones from forever 21...ugh! You look sooo pretty V! I want a peplum top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kmslll u are too much!!! Thanks Tammie!! I have so many it's ridiculous it's an obsession!

      Delete
  5. Very pretty! and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you rocked that!! So stylish... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. green is gorgeous on you! I love how the skirt frames your silhouette! beautiful, merry christmas dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the top! Gorgeous necklace.
    Nothin' wrong with re-wearing an outfit; if it works, it works. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the outfit its perfect for a work function..its sexy yet classy & demure you look amazing..Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Happy Holidays to you guys as well!!

      Delete
  10. You look so lovely, love your necklace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! the necklace looks great! Looking forward to more fab OOTD styling from you in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stunning, very well put together!!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very chic! I love that midi skirt

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!