Total Pageviews

Friday, December 28, 2012

NYE Picks

Hi guys,

A lot of you may still be scrambling to find those FAB NYE looks so I decided to drop in and share a couple that I saw that I thought were cute.






^^^Both of these dresses can be found on FashionToFigure.com and are less than 50.00


:
Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Exclusive Dolly Skater Dress In Gold Brocade

Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Skater Dress In Sequin And Lace


All three of these looks can be found on Asos.com



This is at Forever 21 plus


I hope you liked my picks!!!

Usually I wear a dress or sequins but this year I think I'm going for a lowkey look using seperates. I will closet shop for my look so stay tuned to see what I rocked for NYE.

Until Next Time,
OXXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12 comments:

  1. Gosh I love that black dress.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first dress is gorgeous! I ordered some separates from Asos but they haven't arrived yet so I will probably end up shopping my closet too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesssss!! All of these are lovely! Can't wait to see what you will be rocking! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything in yo picks lol so lovely I bet u can pull them all off cant wait to see xx
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo! Love the first dress!

    Also, I recently launched my eyewear line, Enerjiee , I'd appreciate it if you check it out!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice selections! I love the first dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome picks. i love the cold shoulders dress from ASOS curve.

    xoxo
    sarah rose
    zezaftig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE ALL these picks! Especially the first and second one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah the ones from Asos are so nice!
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!