Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Leather Peplum for Curves? Yes Please

Hi guys!!

I am currently suffering from a sinus infection and debated on making this a post about not blogging for the rest of the week but since I was already online I decided to share a find with u guys today. I know a lot of us curvy girls love the peplum trend since it is so forgiving of our midsection and since leather is in (and especially on trend thanks to Kimye) I knew some of you would be excited to see a leather peplum that is curve friendly.



This top goes up to a 3x and is less than 30.00.
Click Here To Buy

Rock it Stop it?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

14 comments:

  1. Two awesome ideas together. Not curvy, but i would mos def rock.
    >>ItsSoPretty.com<<

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES ma'am! I love the peplum look and this leather one is EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock it! Hope you feel better. Doing a great Sephora giveaway on www.gurl-chat.blogspot.com. Hope you enter to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love this top - peplum is my obsession, but I am trying not to do too much...lol I can over kill something - hope you feel better babes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gurrrlll! I've been looking for a leather peplum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute but Im kinda over peplum. I never really "gave in" to that trend. I know a lot of people looking for leather pelpum so I will def point them into this direction. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great buy... I'm digging Peplum!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROCK it!!! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. rock it for sure! feel better :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!