Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

Hi Guys,

Yesterday was so fun filled for me that taking pictures on Christmas day was the very last thing on my mind. I actually hate taking pictures because I take so many for the blog but I decided to share a few that I snapped with my Iphone. It was raining heavily so I decided not to carry my camera all around that day because I was afraid it would get wet or damaged.

On Christmas Eve, I kept it pretty low key by rocking these pixel frame shades that were just recently seen on R and B singer K Michelle. When I saw her post a pic of these, I was reminded that I have the same pair. 

 Top-Thrifted/ Shades-Fashionably Lethal



My love and I


Blazer- Ancient/ Skirt- Fushia Love/ Cami- F21+



For my outfit, I decided to wear one of my favorite pencil skirts that I bought last year and I kept it simple pairing it with a blazer and a pink cami for a pop of color. I try to keep it pretty conservative around the family so that's why I chose business like attire. As you can see we had more than enough dessert and definitely wayyy too much food. I will be back in the gym tomorrow like I never left. I hope you guys had a joyous Holiday filled with love, laughter, and great memories.

Stay tuned because on Monday I will showcase a dress that I wore to a Christmas party. You definitely don't wanna miss it!! Stay tuned!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks girlie!!! Happy Holidays to you and your family as well!!!

      Delete
  2. aww the first pic with you in those shades are so pretty! hope you and your fiance enjoyed christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashi!! We really did that was my best Christmas ever!!!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a awesome Christmas and looked great celebrating. have a happy New Year as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toni same to you and your boo!

      Delete
    2. (1) I love those glasses. (2) I don't even eat (most) pastries but those look good. (3) Belated Merry Christmas; glad you enjoyed!

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit and those glasses! You and future hubby are too cute together and the desserts look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas: Love your printed skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omf'n im loving and i mean loving those glasses. i gotta get me a pair . hmmmm , i wonder if i could sweet talk my mother into it .

    Thanks for the inspiration

    Weirdo xoxox
    www.youngfatslut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful!!!!

    XOXO

    http://afrovaidosas.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those frames are SO cute! And I see your working out is paying off! Get it girl :)

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your love and you look fabulous, and you are always fantastic.
    I want those glasses.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful site to see!!!

    *Besos*
    Http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. u look absolutely great xxx
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that skirt! You look fab, as always!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!