Total Pageviews

Monday, December 10, 2012

Blue Aztec

Hi guys!!!

Recently I have been doing some Winter cleaning and getting rid of old things that I was basically hoarding. While I was cleaning I rediscovered this Aztec print dress and blazer that I purchased over a year ago. Coincidentally they went perfect together and I decided to rock this on an outing. I was thrilled to see how the dress fit because I can tell that my gym effort is working and I can't wait to see my results by the Summer! >3 The thing I love about this dress is that it hugs my curves very nicely and it's also the perfect length for the classy curvy woman.

I decided to pair this orange and blue Aztec dress with a navy blue blazer...I didn't wear any accessories since the dress is so busy but I rocked a cobalt blue pump for my pop of color.


So feeling my waistline coming back :)


I wanted you guys to see how this blazer looked closed as well for the ladies that aren't comfy showing ur midsection.



Jacket - F21/ Dress- Fashion To Figure/ Shoes-Jessica Simpson

What do you think of this look?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

46 comments:

  1. The dress is eye catching. I love how it's paired with the jacket for a classic look.

    Oh how I miss fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Reginia!! It still feels like Summer/Fall in my city.

      Delete
  2. You look great! Love the dress and the way you styled it!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aztec and a pop of blue so perfect, my gorgeous friend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty "find" :) I love this print. And it fits you so well. Good luck in that gym girl! WORK IT OUT!
    ItsSoPretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! This gets on or your "yassss gawds!" from me. And when you get tired of that dress, send it my way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that dress! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love a busy dress!! Those shoes are HOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ticka!!!! They are sooo comfy too!!

      Delete
  8. You are looking curvalicious! I love the print of the dress and those electric blue shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the print on that dress. Suchb a fab combo and you are looking soooo hot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No one knows bold colors quite you do. Bold colors with a tough print makes this a great look. Very cool look! You got my approval for this outfit.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John u know bold colors are near and dear to my heart!!!

      Delete
  11. Amazing!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I saw this dress on Facebook... I fell in LOVE with it!!!!!! You look gorgeous...

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Such an amazing outfit. I love the dress, and how you styled it with all that cobalt. Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dress!! And the cobalt heels are to die for:)
    I'm your new follower on Facebook and GFC.
    xo
    Audrey
    http://inches2style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your dress- gorgeous prints!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking good lady...lovet the print and color.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look hot! I have those JS pumps in 'bermuda pink', they are so comfy. Following you now!

    xoxo
    Priscilla
    Prissysavvy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Priscilla!! OMG I want them in the Bermida pink so bad and I followed u back on Bloglovin doll!

      Delete
  18. Yay for you! Hard work pays off!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That dress is so pretty!!

    With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That dress is serious. Love the print.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Blessings & Season Greetings....
    Love the outfit, you are beautiful, don't know about those shoes though, am not into working on my toes, my eldest daughter she loves it and rock it like you do.

    stay blessed.
    Rhapsody
    http://www.facebook.com/RhapsodyPhoenix
    https://plus.google.com/101099217204323189067
    http://www.shelfari.com/rhapsodyphoenix
    http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!