Total Pageviews

Monday, December 31, 2012

Black and 24 Karats Gold- Last OOTD of 2012

Hi guys,

I want to take the time to thank you guys  for coming to visit my blog this year. Your views and feedback mean a lot to me and I sincerely appreciate all of the support that I've gotten this year from each and every one of you.I hope that in 2013 I will keep you guys interested enough to keep coming back and checking on me  :)

My fiance and I went to a Christmas party right before the Holiday and I decided to keep it classic and rock black and gold. I LOVE black and gold together and I was excited to rock these gold pumps that I purchased a couple of months ago but never got to wear. I think every woman needs a gold pump. A gold pump is a classic that will never go out of style. This outfit was simple, comfortable and cute but to me it still makes a statement....especially my necklace and Gold shoes. I love the fit of this dress because it was flowy and comfortable, but I still feel very feminine and sexy.









Dress- Courtesy of chicandcurvy.com/ Shoes-Zigi/ Necklace -Ebay


See you guys next year!!! Have a SAFE  but fun filled NYE and I hope that you guys accomplish any resolutions or goals that you have set.


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

31 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that dress on you!!!! Happy New Year!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!!! Love the shoes!!!!

    http://www.curvysoutherner.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year love!! You look gorgeous as usual!!! I just love black/gold combos!!

    www.bigbonedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trade you my purse for your dress...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pumps aren't the only thing golden about you with this outfit. This dress is beautiful along with the necklace and pumps. Your usual gorgeous hair and amazing smile make any outfit come alive. Best wishes to you in 2013, Venessia. God bless and take care!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a Happy New Year and many blessings in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla!! Happy New Year to you as well!!

      Delete
  8. LOVE that dress!!

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! Those pumps are sooooo cute! I agree, every woman should have a pair of gold pumps BUT a cute pair is hard to find smh Happy new year girly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ebony!! You're right because after my dog ate my favorite pair it took me FOREVER to find a pair that didn't look cheap. Happy New Year!!!!!!

      Delete
  10. LOOOOOOOVE THAT NECKLACE!!!
    AJ

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous look! Love the necklace and dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here via Weddingbee - I LOVE your NYE look - especially that blingin' necklace and shoes. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your shoes are everything!!!!!!!!!!!

    kisses

    http://afrovaidosas.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can rock the hell out of anything! love your style & smile ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit took my breath away! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!