Total Pageviews

Friday, November 16, 2012

The Look For Less- Guiseppe Dupe

Happy Friday loves!!!

I'm super excited about today's look for less post. I have been lusting over this pair of Guiseppe Zanotti heels for the LONGEST!!



But that 750.00 price tag is not in my budget!!

Luckily my bestie in my head Sam Edelman came through with a more affordable version for 130-150.00 Check out the Sam Edelman Alexa Pump



Click Here To Purchase.

While you can most definitely tell the difference in the quality of the Suede I think the Alexa pump is an amazing dupe. I need a pair (of three) of these into my budget like ASAP.

What do you think?




Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX



7 comments:

  1. I found a almost exact dupe to the Guiseppe on Chinese Laundry for $150. Its called the "Willy Wonka" only problem is they don't have black.

    see link: http://www.chineselaundry.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=willy+wonka

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fierce.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo! They look killer, I'm staying far away haha but AMEN for dupes!

    xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a good dupe for less! I love Guiseppe but I agree, that price tag will put a choke hold on your bank account, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!