Total Pageviews

Monday, November 5, 2012

Kelly Green Loves Leopard

Good Morning loves!!!!

My Mom just recently had a Birthday and anytime it's her Birthday my sister and I know that we have to step it up for her annual Birthday dinner because when it's her Birthday it's a fashion show :) I decided to rock one of my fave combos ....Kelly Green and leopard. I have worn this combo before on the blog but it's been a long while so I decided to revisit it with a different silhouette. I have had this leopard peplum top from Asos since earlier this Summer and I have worn it numerous times but never on the blog before. I actually ordered this skirt back in July for my Birthday but ended up not wearing it. You guys have also seen these sequin black pumps many times before and you will continue to see them because they are so darn comfy!!










Top- Asos (sold out)- Skirt- Fushia Love (sold out in green) Pumps-Steve Madden

As you can see I was really in love with this outfit and I hope you guys enjoyed the pics!!


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

41 comments:

  1. Love this color combo! I got that shirt when it was first put on the site and I still havent worn it! I will be rocking it very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! I can't wait to see how you rock yours!

      Delete
  2. So perfect in green and animal print, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the combination. plain gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab combo and you look stunning my dear!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top. Leopard print just goes well with everything! I never thought of paring it with green but now I'll give it a try because this combo looks great!

    www.redlipstickandchampagnedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Giselle!! I would love to see how u rock it!

      Delete
  6. Lovely combo! You look gorgeous hunni and happy bday to mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fashion pad!!!!! I will definitely tell her!

      Delete
  7. Love the color combo!!! I have this top too!!!! The first time I wore it was with a cobalt blue bodycon!!! Anything with leopard looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr I LOVE me some leopard! Thanks hun!

      Delete
  8. you are looking hot in that green girl!!love it on you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been checking out that ASOS top for a while. Looks great on you. Also, happy belated birthday to your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate to see you go but I love to watch you leave! lol Girl! Those curves on a 100. I love this combo and I love the shoes. If you ask me, animal print is a neutral. Super cute and sexy. WERK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit. You look amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I've said this before and I will say it again and again. You are amazing with mixing colours. I love this combination


    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The color combo is perfection & love the nails!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous combo! i never wouldve thought to put the two together!! so lovely!!
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had no idea green and leopard look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Leopard peplum top looks great on u!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am sooooo late, but I love that backshot ma'am...You did that.
    And your make-up is always goregous. I lcak that skill so I just do lipstick when I want to step it up...

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!