Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Inspired by Style4Curves -Stripes and Cobalt

Happy Hump Day!!!

I'm back with another installment of my Inspired by Style4Curves segment. Today I'm showcasing Shamiah who recreated one of my looks from November. In that post I rocked a striped blazer, cobalt blue jeans, and an orange clutch. Shamiah recreated the look and added a brown bag for her own touch.

Check her out!!!!



Here is the collage with the pictures in it that she was inspired by:



Shamiah thanks for all of your support with my blog and you look absolutely amazing in this look!!!! You look really confident and stylish!!

What do you think of this inspired look?

P.S. If you want to be featured on the blog, just send me an inspired outfit from anything that I've posted on the blog to venessiay@hotmail.com.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for inspiring me to wear things I wouldn't have normally rock!! I'm so glad that you started this blog to encourage curvy girls like myself not to live inside society box but to step outside of it when it comes to fashion and style!! Thanks for all your help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwwwwwwww you are so welcome!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the look on both of you! I need to invest in some cobalt skinnines! This is the second pair I have seen today on my blog hops! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look! Great job Shamiah you look hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fashion Pad!

      Delete
  4. I have been seeing a lot of strips lately--love it and pairing it with cobalt is beautiful--great touch of color for fall.

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stealing this look!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!