Total Pageviews

Friday, November 9, 2012

Inspired By Style4Curves- Leopard Peplum

Happy Friday!!!

After my OOTD look this Monday, fellow blogger Timeka of the Curvy Southerner Blog decided to send in a submission showing how she recreated 2 looks with the same top that I wore in that blog post. Check her out!!!


I am loving both looks but my favorite is the jeans look with the red pumps. It is definitely a great way to show how this top can be dressed up or down and still look fab!! Thanks Timeka for your submission and your continued support!
Click Here To Visit Her Blog.
Cick Here To See Her FB Page, .

Until Next Week, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

8 comments:

  1. Yes she rocked both looks but the distressed jeans and red heels really amp that peplum top up! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all so much!!! And especially Venessia, thank you for this opportunity, and anytime on the support hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the way she paired the top with jeans and the red shoes. She looks fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss! I love her blog! Both of you ladies worked that peplum top! I need that in my life!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get some peplum in my closet pronto! I like both looks from the stylist and the inspired!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!