Total Pageviews

Monday, November 19, 2012

Cold Shoulders

Good Morning curvy beauties!!!

A couple of weeks ago I was headed out on the town and I wanted to look comfortable but stylish. I thought  I would never wear another pair of leggings again but since hi low tops have been on trend I can rock leggings and not worry about camel toe or my butt being on display. That is more of a night/nightcub look in my opinion.

I shopped my closet and pulled out some ancient leopard leggings, a sheer hi-low top with cold shoulder detail, and my new fall fave colorblocked heels.I wore my fringe handbag that you have all seen before for my accessory. I love wearing things that I own in different ways......it helps me get the most out of the things that I own and keeps me from buying unnecessary items.

This outfit was comfortable with just enough sass for me. I LOVE living in a city where I have yet to pull out Winter clothes because it's still warm here :)










Shirt- F21/  Leggings- Dean Of Fashion /Shoes- Penny Loves Kenny/ Bag- Ebay

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

19 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop! Pull over hot mamma!!! You look awesome! I just bought a similar bag like yours this past weekend. I'm about to rock it today! Been looking for a fringe bag ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those leggings on you! Very cute!! I'm still trying to find the courage to rock printed leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I love seeing you in pants, I love those shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE this look. Great top, great pants, and GREAT shoes.

    xo,
    Terry

    http://terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are WERKing it. Oh and I love your bag!!!

    www.bigbonedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite, as you already know I am a cold shoulder queen...LOL

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl your blog is amazing and you've got a so amazing style!!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    let me know answering with a comment on my blog, very good job, kisses <3

    Laura http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit I really love that bag

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the whole outfit, I want those pants & the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty!
    Love the cut out shirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that top! Super cute...I BEEN wanting to borrow that bag lol. Cute look hunn :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahah love the name of this post n that outfit perfect my luvvie:)
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. .Imagine the reaction if someone created a bbw people dating website. "bbwpaldotcom" Outrage! You know, I bet that site exists and has nothing to do with dating skinny people. (I'm too afraid to check)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving everything about this outfit!
    The pants, the top AND THE SHOES!!
    Gawwww!
    So cute!

    XX Brytani Sierra

    Hate’er Jewelry
    The Hated Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow that's a daring top, not because of the shoulders but because i can see right through! woooo....brave woman.

    stay blessed.
    Rhapsody
    http://www.facebook.com/RhapsodyPhoenix
    https://plus.google.com/101099217204323189067
    http://www.shelfari.com/rhapsodyphoenix
    http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!