Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2012

Bishie Chrissi Boutique- A Review

Good Morning curvy girls (and the gents who love us),

As you know I am always scouring the Net for the best plus size boutiques to get hot items from that are affordable as I know a lot of you want to be fab on a budget.. Today I want to introduce you to http://www.bishiechrissi.com/. Bishie Chrissi's is a locally owned boutique (that also sells clothing online) founded by Christy Denise Luckett who wanted to bring fashion forward items to the plus size market here in Jackson, Mississippi. She offers trendy clothing and accessories and a lot of celebrity trends for less. I support Christy because she is a positive person and responds to her customers unlike a lot of boutiques I have come across.

Her clothing is definitely for the fashion forward woman with her own sense of style and the demand has grown so fast for her items that she now sells both regular and plus size items. If you want to keep up with her newest arrivals follow her Instagram page at @bishiechrissi as a lot of her items that she posts to Instagram never make it to the site because the demand for them is so high.

This weekend I rocked a hot canary yellow peplum style dress that is definitely sexy. Since I rarely wear bodycon dresses, this dress definitely took me out of my comfort zone and my fiance LOVED it. To make the look even more interesting I rocked a pair of red pumps with gold studs, a gold chainlink necklace, and my favorite oversized leopard clutch that has been featured on the blog a million times. Enjoy the pics!!!









 Dress- Courtesy of Bishie Chrissi Boutique/ Shoes- Burlington (old)/ Bag- Ebay (Old)/ Necklace- I think Ebay as well

The verdict on this dress YES YES YES YES and YES!!!! Can't u tell how much I loved it?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

70 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look,love the dress
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look,u killed it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The color looks great on you! Can you tell me how the sizes run? Like do you recommend going a size up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia!!!! I would recommend going a size up on this dress.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it on you Boo!!!! WERK!!!!

    www.curvysoutherner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw! that yellow dress looks amazing on you! The colour fits your skin perfectly! You made a great combi with those shoes! Nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, Venessia... you look absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful dress along with some sweet pumps. I even like the clutch. Only thing more wild than the clutch is your wild curly hair. You are a goddess here. I also like the necklace. Vintage Venessia vivaciousness (how's my alliteration? :D).

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John!!! U had me laughing with your alliteration!!!!

      Delete
  8. LOVE the bright color of this dress, and of THOSE SHOES!

    xo,
    Terry

    http://terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Digging this style! And the yellow!!
    http://karimimbogo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this should be one of your colors!!! it looks so gorgeous on you and i love the mix with red and orange love love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOT MAMA!!! You are wearing the heck out that dress!! You look FABULOUS!!!
    www.bigbonedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are werkin it doll!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. C'MON SEXY!!!! I LOVE IT, MAMAS!

    www,theglammedgrio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing in that yellow dress. Fabulous fit.

    Check out my latest post with snake print, polka dots and leopard to create 1 look.

    www.StyleDeLaCreme.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. And I see wy he loved it...you are wearing that dress...pass it over here when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look awesome! Sexy and stylish!!! Great outfit woman :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look radiant in yellow with a pop of orange, yeahhhhhhh
    Thank you for telling me, my lovely friend.
    I will have even less post in the front page cos the photos are a bit big.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow look at u babe love it!
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you I will check it out that dress is very cute I love the color where the ruffles are and everything I like the shoes you chose with it too you did that

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! The dress is sick!! Yellow is definitely your color chica!!


    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. girllllllll you look hot!!!! i bet your Fiance DID like this =) lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. HEY HEY! Found your site through #SouthernGirlsBlog....Loving your fashion. I plan to start keeping on eye out on you, I too have curves but don't know how to dress them. I want to be more fashionable for here forward

    Nice to find you

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes yes yes!! Yellow yellow yellow! LOL
    You go girl! My sister is plus-sized as well,will share your blog with her!
    xoxo
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are serving 'em boo!!!!! The colors look great...

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow wow wow.... you are stunning in yellow as always!!!

    Xo

    http://afrovaidosas.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Guuurrrlll! All I could think is BOOM BOOM POW!!! Them curves are killin' em'! You look amazing! This dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The dress & the color looks amazing on you, you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look absolutely beautiful. Yellow looks good on you.

    http://msjaymichelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. That color looks so good on you! Also love the clutch.

    http://fredafro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. you look gorgeous hun,,, this whole outfit is lush. xx

    Please check out my blog and follow if you like it. x
    ohsewfashion.com // @ohsewfashion

    ReplyDelete
  31. nice outfit,love the dress and shoes.
    takes a look at my blog when you have a moment, thank you!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  32. That dress is everything u are wearing that !!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This dress looks AMAZING on you!
    I really like the color!

    Hate’er Jewelry
    The Hated Jewel

    XX Brytani Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the dress! the color is super pretty on you!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!