Total Pageviews

Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Style: Leopard Chic

Good Morning loves!!!

A couple of weeks ago I was headed out with my fiance and decided to finally rock my leopard skirt. I paired it with a cobalt blue silk like top I've had forever, my favorite white blazer, and my nude Jessica Simpsons. I added a brown statement necklace for extra detail.

I LOVE anything animal print and for some reason Fall and Winter is when I wear it the most so don't be surprised when you see me rocking animal print frequently this season. This skirt was sooo comfortable and sexy you will most definitely see me remixing this piece again.








Skirt and Top- Forever21/ Blazer- Fashion To Figure / Necklace - Ancient

29 comments:

  1. Grrrrr... GORGEOUS!!!!! You did AGAIN!!!!! *Pretty Perrrrrfit*

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pallet you chose and that you wore a white blazer. I have yet yo wear mine myself but I'm getting some good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pieces you choose couldn't be better. The bright blue and leopard really pop without competing creating a cohesive look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous love this color blue on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking fabulous, now I need to find myself a white blazer!

    http://www.redlipstickandchampagnedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Giselle!! I adore this blazer!

      Delete
  6. Lovely! I still have yet to wear my leopard pencil skirt. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the blue with the leopard is paired up nicely, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look! Especially love the leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always sooooooooooooo fabulous,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need a leopard skirt in my life. Looking good lady!

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS! I love leopard. It's such a girlie thing to wear. And it looked lovely on you.
    Cheap Makeup Reviews | Girlie Blog Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  12. White blazer,leopard print and color-3 of my favorite fashion trends in one,you got me!LOL
    Following! Here's my blog if you find the time :)
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!