Total Pageviews

Monday, October 15, 2012

Thrifted Fancy Pants

Good Morning loves,

I need to start back thrifting more. I had gotten to the point that I thrifted a lot of things that I didn't need just because it was cheap so I stopped going so frequently but my Mom is the ULTIMATE thrifter!!!  She said she happened upon these pants and thought I could do them some justice and she only paid TWO dollars for them!!!!!!

Since I rarely wear pants I decided to give them a try!!! Fashion is about taking risks and these wide leg pants were definitely out of my comfort zone but I was definitely pleased with the way my outfit came out and I will be rocking more wide leg fancy pants in the future.

I paired these pants with my black peplum top that you have all seen before. I love neutrals in Fall so I rocked my neutral Steve Madden bag and my two toned Penny Loves Kenny heels. I am still mad at myself for not getting these in the pink and orange combo. I also wore a simple chain link necklac for some extra detail. All day people were asking me where I got my peplum jumpsuit. Now that I look back at it it does kind of resemble a peplum jumpsuit!!!








Top- Fashion To Figure/ Pants- Thrifted/ Bag- Steve Madden/ Shoes- Penny Loves Kenny

How did I do?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

39 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look,love the shoes
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Those shoes!! Luuurve them.
    You get an A+ for the look!

    Lots of Love from sunny South Africa.

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurl, you rock that peplum look! Love it!! Keep on taking chances!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am slowly getting into heels. Those shoes are gorgeous. Love the the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give me them shoes! lol I love this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look! Mom was definitely on point!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello- really liking your color block heels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look and ong the top is to die for!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mom was right.. You did the pants justice.. Love the whole look..
    www.plussizesavvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers!!!! I need to come and go thrifting with MOM!!!! You did great styling them and pairing them with the perfect heels!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is the BEST!!!! I probably would have looked right over them!

      Delete
  12. Girl you make everything look Great. Whether it is $2.00 or $100.00 you wear it FaBuLously. You just know how to wear IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loves it!!!! Great find

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look amazing!
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning look

    http://www.alwand.co.uk/index.php/my-style

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great
    http://trendysturvs.blogspot.com

    Do you mind a link exchange? Buzz me on tweekfash@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the jumper and heels!

    Mally
    xoxo


    P.S: Stop by to wish my blog its first anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!