Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Look For Less- Dolce Vita

Happy Hump Day Loves!!!

I am back today with another look for less installment. I LOVED these Dolce Vita Dachi pumps when I first saw them :



but 225.00 was out of my budget for them and I knew I wouldn't wear them enough times to get my money's worth. As fate would have it, I was sent a pair of shoes that are almost identical courtesy of Empress Footwear. I love the coral color and the spikes are totally badass!!


The version I was gifted retails for 25.00!!! 225.00 or 25.00? Can u say winning?

Click Here To Purchase. I would advise you go a half size up.

What do you think of these??

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

13 comments:

  1. Whoaaaa... I love them & even better for that price!!!!! FIYAH!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute bargain, and I am dying to see you rocking them, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute and great price


    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shoes and I love that price tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shoe and it is so affordable!



    http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both lovely, can't wait to see you rock them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are too cute! And the price is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually prefer yours to the $200 pair!and they're pink!!
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to look at heels wish I could hear them, do you have tips for the big girl who would love to wear heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say start off wearing wedges and work your way up to higher heels a little bit at a time. I have been wearing them since I was a teen that's why they are comfortable for me.

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!