Total Pageviews

Friday, October 19, 2012

New Plus Size Boutique: Zelie Is She

Happy Friday!!!!

As I was browing the web recently I came across a new plus size boutique started by the blogger behind the Elann Zelie blog. Like many of us curvy ladies, she became frustrated with the options available for us and took matters into her own hand. What I like about her online boutique is she took the time to do an amazing lookbook complete with beautiful photography, and as a consumer these things are important to me. Anybody can showcase clothing on mannequins but she really took it to the next level, she's serious about her passion and it shows.

Check out some of my fave looks from her lookbook:













If you are interested in any of these pieces they are available here. She also has free shipping if you order more than 2 items.

I hope you find this site as interesting as I have!!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

14 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, she really got a fabulous style.

    XX,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the first outfit. Happy weekend to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue dress is fab and I love that orange top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first three outfits! That blue looks gorgeous on her.

    http://fredafro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving that floral duster and that draped tunic. Those are perfect for Fall!! Thaanks for the insight!!

    www.bigbonedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful!!
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the feature! I hope you all enjoy the new Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That 3rd and 4th picture is EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's beautiful, and has a great style.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous and great style!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plus Size Women are nice and kind. Want to make more friends who are bbw or their admires---
    bbwpal^^com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That blue dress is beautiful!

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!