Total Pageviews

Friday, October 12, 2012

My Top Halloween Costume Picks

I'm SOOOO glad it's Friday!!!!!!!!! Since Halloween is fast approaching I decided to show you my top picks for Halloween costumes. I'm not sure if I will dress up this year but for you ladies that are I wanted to give you some ideas.




I was a greek goddess on year and I loved it. Get some cleopatra hair and gold accessories and u are good to go with this one.


For the ladies that want to show lots of cleavage the plus size sexy cop never fails. (WJY they have a non plus model modeling this I don't know smh)



I thought this plus size firefighter was really cute, different, and it looks like it would flatter any body type.

A Nightmare On Elm Street Miss Krueger Womens Plus Costume -  One Size (Plus)

I think this Nightmare on Elm Street costume has an understated sex appeal. The figure hugging top will help u serve sexy and the claw adds the scary edge to it. LOVE THIS!!




I hope you guys enjoyed my picks!! All of them came from PartyCity.com. We have one in my area and they allow you to try them on in the stores before purchasing. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?




Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12 comments:

  1. I'm digging the firefighter! Thanks for the idea.
    creativitei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh love that firefighter outfit :)
    I adore your blog, keep on doing this wonderful thing you do here.
    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Saime (sam)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely do the Freddie Kruger look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Freddy! Freddy! Freddy!

    xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cop costume...'busted'....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is Freddy. That dress is hot. You could even wear it as a tunic when it's not halloween!!

    These are great ideas!!!

    LiteralGemini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww love them all.
    happy Sunday, my friend
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to dress up as Daria from the MTV show! Mini skirt and combat boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought that firelady costume last year! I didn't get to wear it because my friends and I didn't even end up going to the costume party, but I saved it, so if I go to one this year...this is the one I'll be wearing! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LIKE FREDDY AND FIREFIGHTER IRONICALLY I NEVER DRESS UP FOR HALLOWEEN AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY.

    www.forevernstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!