Total Pageviews

Monday, October 8, 2012

Mint Green Meets Aztec

Good Morning lovelies!

I feel kind of envious when I see bloggers in States that actually feel like Fall right now because aside from some mornings being cooler, it still feels like Summer in Jackson. I'm not complaining, but I can imagine the people who are already in layered clothes and boots are looking like is it still Summer there? lollll

This weekend I took advantage of the warm weather and pulled out my black and white Aztec print dress that I got a few weeks ago. I love this dress so much because of it's versatility. It can be work to the office, on date nights, or a girls night out and u can make it sexier or more conservative just by changing up the accessories. I paired mine with a bold black statement necklace and my fave Mint Green heels for an unexpected pop of color. I wore a thrifted black Blazer that I got last Winter for $5.00. I was only in that blazer about 2 hours before it got too hot and I ended up pulling it off...so much for "looking" like Fall is here.

I felt very Conservative chic in this outfit and I can see myself wearing this dress a million more ways in the future. It will definitely go on heavy rotation in my work wardrobe.








Dress- Asos/ Belt ( Came With Dress)/ Shoes- Ebay (not a recent purchase)/ Necklace- Forever Pink Boutique 

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

57 comments:

  1. beautiful dress. love the mint shoes too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Its not Fall yet in Mobile either lol. I have a dress with the same print but it has sleeves. Hopefully it will get cool enough to wear soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the print of the dress is gorgeous and the pop of mint shoes makes it even nicer...love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm from NYC and it FREEZING here! So you guys with the nice sunny weather STOP COMPLAINING! lol I love that dress from ASOS. It's been sold out for the last 2 wks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okayyyyy I will!!! I can imagine I went to Chicago once during Winter and I almost DIED!!! Thanks love!! and yes it has because I wanted the other color :(

      Delete
  5. Yes love the design on the dress. As always you rocking that thing like......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the print on your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looovee everything about this outfit!! The patterns and the mint look amazing! And the geometric necklace pops! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, the shoes set it off well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love every single detail of this outfit! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pop of color really works! I've always been a fan of the simple black & white aztec print. You wear it well! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! The color mint is in this season so that color was a great add on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look soooo beautiful!
    I NEED that dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome dress and I love your nail polish! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG girl u gon have me on ASOS every 5 minutes! Love the way you put this together- pumps are TDF!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I STAY on there it's soooo sad smdh lolllllll thanks babe!!!

      Delete
  15. I love the whole outfit, but I cannot take my eyes away from that wonderful necklace, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    You kill me!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the look! I haven't bought anything from ASOS, but I keep seeing cute stuff from there. I'll have to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that dress paired with those mint green pumps....HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the necklace with that dress, it's an unexpected surprise! As always I love the pumps! I'm in love with that color and have been adding it to my wardrobe with several pieces!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Black and white is so classic and the teal pumps are the perfect pop of color. Beautiful from head to toe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I HAD TO COME OVER AND SEE THE DETAILS BEHIND THIS AWESOME LOOK ...& HONEY I DO FEEL U CAUSE OVER HERE IN FLORIDA WE CAN DO THE WHOLE "FALL" LOOKS IN THIS HEAT LOL N THE "FALL" BUT WHEN COLDER DEF WILL TRY TO SLIP A FEW PIECES N HAHAHA U HAD ME ROLLIN WHEN U SAID THE BLAZER WAS ON 2HRS BUT U LOOKED GREAT WHILE WEARING IT!! OK GIRL I TOLD U I CAN RUN THIS "GATOR" LOL BE BLESSED BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks boo!!!!!!!!! Mannn I started sweating in that blazer kmsllll!

      Delete
  21. I commented on this on IG but I had to comment again - LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the dress with those shoes! That color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the print and the green heels as green is my favorite color!!! Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE These shoes! I can't believe you got them on ebay :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love this dress on you!!i just posted a look with a dress similar to this i got from its fashion metro!!love that print

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!