Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Inspired By Style4Curves- Stripes and Dots Edition

Happy Hump Day!!

Today I am back with another installment of Inspired by Style4Curves. Reading other blogs is one of my favorite pastimes and oftentimes we inspire one another. In this case, fellow blogger Ericka of Shapely Louise was inspired by one of my latest posts where I wore stripes and polka dots. What I love about her look is that she made the look her own by rocking short instead of a pencil skirt and she added a gold cuff necklace and blazer. YESSSS!!!!



Ericka I LOVE LOVE LOVE your inspired post!!!!!!You nailed it!! Thank you SO much for your submission!!!!

How did you like her inspired look?

P.S. If you want to be featured in an inspired by Style4Curves post just email me the picture to venessiay@hotmail.com



Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

10 comments:

  1. How super stylish!

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica looks great! Love her look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did a great job xxx
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good gurlll! I love the two prints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the mixing pattern!!!! That strip skirt is FAB!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look gorgeous, love the mix of stripes and polka.

    Have a great weekend!
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!