Total Pageviews

Friday, October 5, 2012

Inspired By Style4Curves - Prints and Color

TGIF (Thank God I'm Fierce)!!!!

Today I'm back with another edition of Inspired by Style4Curves. Style4Curves Reader Maranda is a faithful reader of my blog and decided to send in her inspired version of my Pink Leopard and Purple Sequins post. I love Maranda's take on my outfit because she added a different color with the yellow clutch and a very beautiful belt that made this look her own.

Here is Maranda's look:



and here is another collage with the outfit that inspired her look:

Blouse- Thrifted/ Skirt- Vintage/ Belt- Thrifted/ Clutch- Ebay/ Heels-Payless


Miranda, your hairstyle,accessories, shoe game, EVERYTHING is on point!! KUDOS doll!!!!!!!!!!


If you are inspired to recreate any of my outfits email them to me at venessiay@hotmail.com to be featured!!


What do you think of her look?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

9 comments:

  1. Great job Miranda! You ROCKED this look! Loving that necklace...HOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW THANK U SO MUCH :)))

      Delete
  2. Excuse my language, but HELL and YEA!!!! She ROCKED THAT!!! And your outfit is awesome, as always! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayyyye LOL THANK U SO MUCH:)))

      Delete
  3. What a fantastic look! Your skirt is wonderful - an excellent color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyyyyy Maranda! You better WERK girl!

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done, Love the pop of yellow :)

    www.plussizebrittany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un look fantastico....¡¡¡besos laura

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!