Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Celeb Looks For Less - Rag & Bone Jeans Dupe

Hello ladies!!!

A lot of times it's hard for us curvy girls to get celeb looks because our variety of clothing is not as vast as what the smaller women have to choose from. Thankfully some retailers are realizing how much money they can make by catering to the curvier women who want to be just as fashionable. I saw some jeans on the F21 site tonight that made me think of a celeb look. I remember when Toya Wright wore these hot Rag & Bone jeans


Rocsi Diaz was also spotted in the same pair as well



I didn't even bother to look to see if Rag and Bone carried these in plus because I'm pretty sure they don't carry plus, and even if they did $218.00 is pretty steep for my budget for jeans.

These are a similar pair that I saw on Forever 21 "



at $27.80 these are a complete steal!!!!! Click Here To Purchase

What do you think of my celeb style steal for curves?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

27 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE IT! I would def rock them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those jeans. Im most def. gonna purchase those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *singing* loveeeere them, you look hot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not me lollllll I'm glad u love the pants tho!

      Delete
  4. You are forever chasing & finding the looks we all love and we Thank YOU! I look forward to reading your Blog everyday to check your buys. Please join my blog at: mykurves.blogspot.com.

    Thanks Again!!!!
    My Kurves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U are sooooooooooooooooooooo welcome!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Cute post. Nice blog. Follow each other?
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes honey yes to these pants!!! clicking to purchase right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well then....I may have to go and scoop these up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the jeans they're so cool & edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like them only I want to see them in all black with some colors on the side or all any other color than white with the colors on the side, I may be stuck in a fashion rut but I follow the no white after labor day rule but they are cute


    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see them in a more variety of colors as well but I will most definitely wear enough white for everyone this Fall and Winter.

      Delete
  10. Love, love, love these jeans! There are so many options. I just might have to buy them.

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let me just say for the record: Lil Wayne's baby mom is sooo fine. Okay, now that I've gotten that out of the way I am hardly surprised at the cost of women's fashion nowadays. One of America's big business entities.

    Those pants kinda look like uniforms of an NFL team. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are SUPER cute! Might just have to get these! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!