Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Look For Less - Jill Scott Inspired

Hey ladies,

I saw this picture of Jill Scott Lately. It is her promo pic for Queen Latifah remake of Steel Magnolias :



and I decided to give you guys a look for less inspired by her outfit.

I found a similar dress at Kiyonna.com

Roxie Ruched Dress - Sale
Click Here

and some similar snakeskin pumps




Ms Jill is looking FAB and I hope you enjoyed my pics for today!!!!


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12 comments:

  1. Wow, she looks gorgeous, and she is werking that dress

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a cute dress and Jill looks amazing, hope you are getting the dress :)

    www.foreveryoungnfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill does look gorgeous! And that dress is everything! Thanks for sharing an alternative dress/shoes for the look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks stunning and I do love that dress.

    http://embellishedmemoriesdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving Jill's everything here. She looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's such a beautiful woman, gotta love her - she looks amazing in that dress, the alternative is great too.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill looks amazing and I can't wait for Steel Magnolias to premiere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jill Scott is awesome!!! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!