Total Pageviews

Friday, September 21, 2012

Sequins and Wedges

Happy Friday!!!

Not much to say today....I just wanted to drop in and show you guys what I wear on carefree nights out. On this day, I went for a no fuss look so I paired a black and gold sequin swing tank with a basic black pencil skirt, wedges, and my beloved Black fringe handbag. I chose my twisty gold necklace as an accent and a bold red lip.  I thought this look was comfy but still had a lot of personality and bling :)







Top- Fashion to Figure (last Fall)/ Skirt- Haute Fox- Wedges- UrbanOG/ Fringe Bag and Necklace- Ebay

P.S. These wedges are totally out of my comfort zone but they weren't so bad!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXO

26 comments:

  1. very cute, love the shirt and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that top! The necklace is fab as well. Cute look diva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! The sequinned top makes you sparkle...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like feeling pretty and being comfy at the same time. Very cute outfit!

    Glad you stepped out of your comfort zone with the wedges. I think I might have the same ones from Urbanog.com. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing that I don't love about this look!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are cute wedges girl!

    xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awsome blog ! please check out my blog http://abakersjoy.blogspot.com/ I am following you also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. look at you gorgeous ladies!!!
    I love your top

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with the top and the wedges gave it a comfy look to complete your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooo , you're sending me that top like right now , righttt ?! loll
    i llove ittt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plus size woman are beauty and kind !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ӏf you want to incгease your knowledgе ѕіmply κeеp vіsiting thіs site аnd be uρdated
    wіth thе lаteѕt news pοѕted herе.
    My web page easymoneyinfo.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a verу good tip particularly to
    thoѕe fresh to the blogоsphere. Short but ѵery рrecise іnfo…
    Thanks fοг sharing this one. A must read articlе!
    Feel free to visit my website :: Extra Money

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will immеdіately seіze your гss as Ӏ can't to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.
    My page : Sok Noni

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!