Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

PolishFiles: My New Fave $2.00 Nude Polish

Hey ladies!!!

As Fall sets in a lot of women are changing up their makeup and nailcolors. For the most part this Summer I was so colorful with my clothing choices I pretty much wore understated makeup looks all Summer. This Fall I plan on trying darker lips and experimenting with more eye color as my clothing gets darker in the Fall.

One thing I've been obsessed with lately is nude polish. This is the one I've been rocking lately.


I found it at CVS Pharmacy for a whole 1.99 and it's called Thanks A Latte. I will be searching around for more pocket friendly deals for you frugal fashionistas.

Are you feeling nude polish for Fall?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. Great colour

    Kiwi..x

    check out my giveaway
    kiwi-fashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/olympia-beauty-exhibition-haul-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you give me the name of one than lasts more than 2 days???, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nude polish in the fall!! Essie's "Ladie Like" is by far one of my favorite nude fall color.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!