Total Pageviews

Monday, September 24, 2012

Neutrals with a Pop Of Color

Happy Monday loves!!!!!!!

This was such a beautiful weekend!!!! On the first day of Fall, the sun was out and it felt like Summer again!! Maybe I'm biased because I'm a Summer baby but I'm definitely not enthused about Fall and Winter just yet. I hate coats, boots, and pretty much everything that looks like Winter lol.

I decided to finally break out my Ivory peplum top. I am still having a peplum love affair so when I caught this amazing top on sale for less than $25.00 I snatched it up so quick!!! I found that since my boobs are smaller,I can fit a lot of things from the Asos straight sizes in the tops and that is where I got this top from. Look at the fabrics and the cut of the items and u can tell if they will flatter your figure or not. I am not one to shop for straight size items that LOOK like I stuffed myself into them...I like items that flatter the body I have now and showcase my body in the most positive light.

I paired this Ivory top with a tan pencil skirt that I was saving for Fall , and some old nude Jessica Simpson peep toe pumps. I've had these pumps at least three years and they still look amazing....a true classic shoe should always be "in style". To add my signature pop of color, I opted for an orange statement necklace and my pink and orange Guess bag that I should have worn more this Summer. Enjoy the pics!!!











Top- Asos/ Bag- Guess/ Shoes-Jessica Simpson/ Skirt- Haute Fox (out of business now)/Necklace- Ebay

I am in love with this look and I'm not ashamed to say I will rock this look several more times the same exact way :)


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

62 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit, Love the necklace
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! The peplum is always hot and Im proud to be apart of the itty bitty titty committee (well they not that small lol)because I can wear the straight size tops as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly!!!!! I love my small boobs too lolllll!

      Delete
    2. Y'all are too funny!!! Love the POP OF COLOR!!! Those colors demand attention and it works well with neutral attire.

      Delete
  3. Cuteness!

    www.whatrosereddsaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it....I hate the fact that my top is so heavy SOMETIMES...I miss out on all the cute and sext tops.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. your peplum top is really cute! what do you think of following each other? please check out my blog and let me know :)

    much love,
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always stunning, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    In love with your peplum top.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is no shame in re-werking a fabulous look! That necklace is live!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit!!! Gorgeous:). I've been wanting to order from asos curve line but their models look so small. Have you ever ordered from the curve selection and are their sizes true to size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julia!! Yes I frequently order from the curve line and they run very true to size and sometimes they even run larger. That's why by me wearing a size 16 I usually get a 14 from the straight sizes in the tops. But the dresses I've gotten from there fit me fine because I am bottom heavy. I also stay away from things with a zipper or fabrics like chiffon when ordering online as they can run smaller.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! I will be ordering soon!

      Delete
  9. the necklace and the bag are perfect together, very nice outfit hun

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look GORGEOUS ! this outfit is haute.
    i love the necklace.

    xoxo
    Shariece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute look! The bag and the necklace!! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the orange, tan and white color combo!

    I find that I can shop ASOS main range for some things as well. Their fabric can be very forgiving =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look Mavalous Girl. I love the top and my fave Orange. I did spot the handbag a couple of months ago and wish I bought it. Strut on Sista. . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U should have gotten it babe!!!! Thanks darling!

      Delete
  14. Yeah you can gone and give me that top...
    Im just saying! You looked so pretty...I love the way you added color with the neckalce and bag...a-ma-zing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I neeeeed it Tammie!!!!!!!! Thanks love!!!!!!

      Delete
  15. What a cute cute top and that necklace is to die for!!!

    I'm loving this whole outfit, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see you BOO! Looking fabulous as always! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh I'm loving this!!!! I need that skirt and top in my wardrobe...so very cute :)

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg, I totally adore your outfit you look wonderful.. you look very chic & I loveee the pop of color in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This whole outfit is a MASTER PIECE!!!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!! This is how you begin a FALL wardrobe!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely outfit and the pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE this outfit!!! So elegant! I like neutrals too. Your make-up is always perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG!! I LOVE THIS OUTFIT. YOU ARE ROCKING IT GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great outfit. I love the neon necklace.

    XX,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the whole outfit and especially the colors!


    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love everything about this look. I'm a fan of peplum as well. The pop of color added the right amount of POW!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this whole look honey!! Love how you added the orange for a pop of color!! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just came across your site...I think you look fabulous, gorgeous, beautiful, sharp, etc. Love the colors of your accessories (and that necklace is AWESOME!). :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!