Total Pageviews

Friday, September 7, 2012

Let's Talk Plus Size Lingerie

Hey ladies,

Today I wanted to talk about Plus Size Lingerie. I don't know about you guys, but in my city the options are very limited for finding plus size lingerie that doesn't look something that my Mom should be wearing. As a confident plus size woman, my idea of lingerie is not the kind that should be worn with the lights off. I like to be SEEN and I want to step into the room and OWN it and the options in my city are just not cutting it to say the VERY least. I am big, bold, and beautiful and the last thing I want is to walk out trying to impress my fiance in something that I don't feel confident wearing.

In addition to lingerie, I also like to wear very cute robes and chemises around the house when I'm cooking, cleaning, etc. One thing I haven't done thus far is to get too comfortable walking around the house looking like anything. I like to feel put together at all times and a cute robe is something you can throw on with ease but if the print is beautiful it will look like you put forth some effort.

I was sent this robe courtesy of Plus Size Lingerie Boutique:



  Click Here To See More Chemises From Their Website. 



Now you guys know how I feel about LEOPARD!!! For Modesty purposes, I did not take pictures in this set but I ordered a size up and it fits exactly how I wanted it to. I love how it feels really silky and cool against my skin when I'm wearing it and I love that the robe is a great length. It's short enough to be considered sexy but long enough that I would feel comfortable wearing it around my Mom if she happened to pop up while I had it on.

Here are some of my top picks from their plus size  lingerie section:



babydolls - FLYAWAY BABYDOLL



babydolls - Mesh And Satin Babydoll

babydolls - MESH AND LACE CUPLESS BABYDOLL

babydolls - LEOPARD LACE TRIMMED BABYDOLL


Now for you ladies that are a little bit risque :)

corsets-bustiers - SILVER RING BUSTIER

corsets-bustiers - BASIC INSTINCT BUSTIER


corsets-bustiers - PERFECTLY GLAMOUROUS BUSTIER

and for you ladies that like wearing things that are not for the faint of heart these are my picks


bodystockings - HALTER FISHNET BODYSTOCKING

bodystockings - QUARTER NET BODYSTOCKING


I will be most definitely be ordering a ton of things from this website especially for my wedding night and honeymoon :)

What do you think of their selections?

See you Monday with another OOTD!!!!!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

15 comments:

  1. Hot! I'm not a huge lingerie fan....but these pieces are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty pieces! It's always best to keep a few lingerie pieces in the closet and this boutique has great selections. Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some really nice pieces

    http://embellishedmemoriesdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rarely by Lingerie but these I like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog! Please pray for your friend "Toni Pretty DarkStyle" as she is living in an adulterous lifestyle with a married man.
    (http://www.mywedding.com/urmybooskie4ever)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh Im loving the black with the garter belt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the first leopard pair and the other one with garter belt :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    www.jadore-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pieces! I particularly love the "risqué" selections! :) These are some pieces I wouldn't mind wearing for my future Mr. whenever I marry! LOL PS. Check out my labor day post...I know your going to love it! Lol


    ~Exquisitely Chosen

    http://cpeezytaughtme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh very sexy sexy haha. If only I had a guy to wear them for lol. I think my favorite one is the first teal/turquoise one. I love your style, blog, and you are pretty girl! I'm a new follower..can you check mine out?

    Jen xx
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like some of the pictures you posted. I usually get my lingerie from FULLCUPLINGERIE.com I find that the prices are reasonable and my man has yet to complain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all. I would like to have one for every night :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The elеmental κey of the that саters not
    to a general audience, but tο a mοre
    sрecific оne. This can incline
    to be a Raсer dominаted gibe up, whеn all thеy Rеceive tο dо your diggerѕ peregгіne
    off and pіck at randоm undermine walls, finding all kindѕ of treasuгe and fuss.
    This backwash іs οur strеam Find fault fοr seriοus plaуThe game
    is іnactive ІII is replaсed with a system οf
    eaгnіng money through violеnt death еnemies.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!