Total Pageviews

Monday, September 3, 2012

Color Coated Boutique- A Review

Happy Monday!!!!!!!

I'm wishing you all a HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!!!!!!! In addition to being super geeked about being off work, I just wanted to share with you guys my Sunday's best from yesterday. I received this "Rasheeda" necklace courtesy of Color Coated Boutique. As soon as I saw it I decided to rock it with blue again. I have worn blue and orange before back when Spring first started and I have been dying to pair the 2 again. I went closet shopping and paired a blue blazer and a blue skirt together to give it the illusion of being a suit...I wore a navy tank underneath the blazer to keep with the monochromatic scheme. I happened to have some orange peep toes so I wore those as well.














I LOVED this bold neckpiece!!!!  I most definitely stood apart from the crowd in this necklace in a sexy but classy way :)

If you want to see more of their unique pieces add ColorCoated Boutique on facebook. I received my package super fast and it was wrapped in a very decorative package. All of her pieces are unique but also affordable and that's important to me because I am a frugal fashionista.

Here are the other 2 colors this necklace came in:





Necklace: Color Coated Boutique/ Blazer- Eloquii / Skirt- F21+/ Shoes- Gifted

What did you think of my look?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

34 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look, love the necklace
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


  2. Great post !

    Loving your look today !

    Amazing as always ;)

    p.s: Want to win a Snake Wrap Earring ? Check out my blog en enter !
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You killed this darling. Love the monochromatic look! Blue is one of my favorite colors. Pencil skirt and a blazer is always winning. I'm sure you added some sparkle to the service :) The necklace is unique. Very beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are killing it in the blue and orange! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is a stunning outfit! Love the two colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this outfit especially how you colour blocked with your necklace and shoes! You look hot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the Blue Monochromatic outfit with the pops of orange. Great Post...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look hunny, you wore this look! My alma mater colors (VSU) are blue and orange so this captured me as soon as I saw the preview! Very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! What Fly Butterfly said :D!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You looked so curvaceous and classy! I have been having a thing for orang myself and that neckalce is soooo unique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look, and the necklace is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous as always :)
    loveee blue and orange together <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aggggghhh! You look STUNNING! That blue is gorgeous!


    www.myflawsandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!